Friday, April 9, 2010

A quick MW status for Friday

I finished up the vine/flower motif (stems in GAST grape leaf and flower in GAST berry cobbler) and moved to the squirrel area this week, which I have just about finished (just need to put a few oatmeal stitches in the design around Mr. Squirrel).
Once that is finished, I will begin stitching the last motif on the top right-hand side today. My goal is to get that finished by the end of the weekend before I have to put MW into hibernation for awhile, again. I need to start some exchanges as the mail deadline of May 1 is coming soon...and exchanging stitching of smaller projects will be perfect for airplane projects as I am getting ready to leave for Washington DC as a chaperon for my older son's 8th grade trip.

Hope everyone has a great weekend and remember...
Live, Love, Laugh and Stitch often! Lisa

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Lisa! If the sun ever comes out again, lol, I'll take a photo of mine (we had snow last night in MI, just a dusting!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow It looks great Lisa keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you are whizzing along...great job!

    ReplyDelete