Thursday, February 4, 2010

Mary is still Alive and Well

I know it's been forever since I posted but Mary is still alive and working. I have just gone back over the many lovely posts you've all been putting up. It is just amazing how many different ways one design can look so beautiful! Keep up the wonderful stitching my friends.

Well, here is my Mary as of January 31, 2010.


clickable

Yoyo Progress 4 -- Mary Wigham Forever sampler.
Over 1 on 40 ct Lakeside Linens
V. Lt. Examplar Linen using over-dyed conversion threads (list posted here)

4 comments:

  1. Yoyo, your Mary is looking great. Over 1! Wow! I'm playing with the blog templates a little bit here and there when I can. I hope this one is better for your eyes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great job over one it is beautiful . My four friends and i are still working on our Mary's when we can. She is still alive in Washington and coming along, slow but steady.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your 40 over 1 piece will be beautiful. Very brave decision!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Miss Mary has gotten to the bottom of the stash but she needs to be brought and put a few stitches in so that is going to happen today and I have really liked working on her but too many interruptions but hope to finish her this year Daisy in Moberly

    ReplyDelete