Monday, July 27, 2009

Yoyo - Progress


My camera is going on another vacation without me this week so I thought I'd update my progress for you. I have had a little trouble with frogs, but mostly where Mary herself became asymetrical and I didn't watch the chart close enough. maryw
clickable - it's a real close up
and very large file in case you are on dial-up

Yoyo Progress 3 -- Mary Wigham sampler
over 1 on 40 ct Lakeside Linens V. Lt. Examplar
Over-dyed Conversion Threads (list posted here)

If you do click to the larger photo you can barely see the first set of initials (SH -- below the yellow and above the blue) but you probably can't actually make them out. And I have three different threads that are almost that color, so off to the LNS for me. I'll need these three colors replaced with something that can be seen. I've just skipped over to part two instead of doing the really light colored flowers in the center of part one. I am finding this to be a very fun stitch and hope that you are enjoying your's just as much.

I do read all your posts here on this blog, but I have an eye disease which really limits my computer screen-time so I can't comment to all of you. But I love seeing where you are, what you've done with the design and the colors. Thank you all for your wonderful posts and pictures.

pageseparator


Happy Stitching,
bca            siggy





My Blog
My Photo Albums





No comments:

Post a Comment