Monday, July 6, 2009

Two done and a thousand to go . . .

Here is my weekend progress! While visiting my aunt I stitched on the red. I had about half done. Finally finished that and started the green. The first motif is huge and it seemed to take forever.
Looking at mine I just hope I have enough material.
I am using 28 count Lambswool and the green
is stitched with Shutter Green Gentle Arts Sampler Threads.
I have a tape measure so I will measure it so I don't worry needlessly.
Who needs that?
I do have enough fabric, barely ~ I measured!
Isn't stitching supposed to be fun?

Take care all and Happy Stitching!
Lenna

2 comments:

  1. Looking good -- what thread are you using for the light green? Thanks, Marcy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun - really? Lol, you're right, Lenna, I think we forget that sometimes. Looking good!

    ReplyDelete