Thursday, July 16, 2009

Progress as of 7-11-09

I am really enjoying MW. Even DH likes this one although he questions some of my colors..men. We're both amazed that she was only 9 years old when she started this. I've tried to stick to the way it is charted and can really empathize with her struggle as some of the motifs are a certainly a challenge. LOL


I wish to thank Needleprint and Shari of the USA blog for all of your encouragement, support and especially the resources you have provided. This has been my most enjoyable SAL.Thanks a bunch.
Shay

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful work! I'm going to have to start this one.

    Jennifer
    http://www.feathersinthenest.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are doing a wonderful job!!! Very pretty!! Keep up the great work!!!

    ReplyDelete