Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Precious Little to Show

Well ladies, I have not made much progress at all. I'm glad I'm not the only one on the slow boat to finishing!


You won't be surprised at my small showing when you see where I attempted to get some stitching done...

I have started to work in a little brown with my blues, and have decided to exchange all of the initials with ones from my own family, leaving room for nieces and nephews that are sure to come in the future. I had to take out one set of initals, but the SH gets to stay in honor of my niece Savannah.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Beth, don't worry - I appear to be on the completely stationary boat! Can I come and take turns with the hammock, lol?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come on over! And to make that hammock even better... its right next to the Raspberry row, which is in full fruit right now. :)

    ReplyDelete