Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Part one is finished.

One down and 8 to go......yesssss!!!! I was so proud of myself today i finished part one and i am ready to start part 2 tomorrow. I just love the way this sampler is looking, the colors are just beautiful together. Let me also say to you all who are posting updates. that i love each and every color combination. I really didnt think i would like the red version, but it is just beautiful. It amazes me to see one pattern look so different just because of thread or fabric color choices. I hope that when everyone is done that there will be a finished photo album. Not just for the usa, but for the world and everyone who has finished this Most beautiful sampler be able to post their finished sampler. I hope you all stick to this sal and finish this sampler. I am for one a proud stitcher to be part of the biggest SAL i have ever heard about. I wonder if there is a total count from each participating country. I would love to know. Well it is soon off to lalal land for me, as 5:00 am comes way to soon. So good night to all and God Bless.

Jeanie b

2 comments:

  1. What a design! It is so beautiful. Haven't started it yet but saved the parts in my computer to do in the future. Enjoy looking at all the progress on Mary.

    Jennifer Dalenberg
    http://www.feathersinthenest.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeanie...I have often wondered, too, how many around the world are stitching MW :)

    ReplyDelete